Odist of love.
If I could reach a star for you,
bring it to your hands,
and see you smile,
I would reach for:
Albireo and Deneb
Maybe at the current time and times to be
love seems to be unreal,
perhaps confusing,
or even faltering and immobile...
...When I walk toward reaching your star,
the one you choose for me to get for you,
when I walk with your love at my side,
with your love not at distance,
when I walk embraced by your love,
I get reminded
of the most valuable thing in life:
Love is and does not cease.
--0--
Life!,
It is not about titles and things,
not about a car, house, or money...
Love!,
It is about an every day, every time act of life.
From you, the one who can,
not a sign of you,
not a clear sign of your love...and I still breathe in love,
I love you.
And I say this because I miss you,
because I love you,
because I miss you!
Song of Solomon 8:
6 Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame. c]">
7 Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.
Until the last instant of my Last Breath,
I WILL LOVE YOU!



