"Alone we can do so little; together
we can do so much"
- Helen Keller
So, I remember the day in which,
with my best friend,
we handed a to-go-box that contained food
to a guy that seemed to be living at the streets...
...it all took place by the Grand River...
...he seemed just alright receiving the food,
perhaps his reaction of real gratitude was not very evident at the moment,
but our real passion was that of blessing him.

During the evening I asked myself these questions,
imagining and dreaming around with some answers,
answers that I would like to discover and share in life with my best friend:
"How many more people are we going to look to bless together?
How are we going to be able to bless others together?
Is God going to allow us to use language or perhaps arts?
Is God going to use a restaurant, hotel, or a carpentry?
Is God going to use our hospitality, our house, our resources?
How are we going to use our love to bless others?"



