The thought began a while ago,
but the thought just came back minutes ago.
I'll explain to you one day why
I love so much the dance of the trees and flowers.
In this life I have experienced with God
the best love.
It has been a love of multiple reminders,
back and forth walks,
joys and tears,
inspiring thoughts and feelings,
discussions and disagreements.
I have had to let go many things in life,
and seek for God with nothing and no one but
God and I.
I have been scared many a time,
doubtful,
stubborn,
doubtful,
and yet God has sent rain and thunder into my heart.
I have traveled to places outside my comfort zone,
laid on beds of fancy chambers,
slept on the dust, with a pillow called my arm,
eaten foie gras and drank the best wines,
had nothing but a slice of bread to calm my hunger,
met with several wealthy Mr. and Mrs. Celebrity,
held in my arms the last breath of a homeless kid...
...I have been surrounded by people who love me,
I have also been so alone, perhaps just wanting to sleep
for feeling so abandoned.
Today I remembered that day
when I was walking barefoot and accidentally cut my feet several times,
and later on the way back from my walk,
thinking I could not resist to walk more,
I was able to touch the ocean's foam...I am still walking.
I have been caressed on my back, on my head too,
kissed with love,
hugged with passion,
stared at my eyes with eyes full of hope and love.
Life is life when all I live it through is love.



