Wednesday, 19 August 2009

The Rare Color of True Peace and Joy




Paint yourself with a color unique.


I was made with flesh and bones,
with a mind that thinks
and a heart that feels.

My voice is dying,
your voice is dying.

Company...
Solitude is like the everyday friend,
and I don't mean physical solitude itself.

I mean solitude of a heart denied,
solitude of a sadness that burdens,

solitude of uncertainty that got created
through solitude.
\
An empty space
that makes you think of the one you truly love

exists and does not allow you to resist
yearning to breathe with peace and joy.


Paint your eyes color love,

paint all your face the same color.


All this rules and standards,

but no open space to open ourselves to each other.



Paint yourself of a color unique.

Paint your heart color love,

paint your arms the same color.


Paint all of you color love.