Saturday, 1 August 2009

The Real Reality




People dump in large quantities all of their own "RELIGION" lode,
instead of better dump all of their love.

People live on appearances, trying to gain other people's approval,
instead of living on an action-love.

----0----

No saying is on me.


It is rather like a constant heavy breathing...


...Not even in my own land now, and learning how to stand still
on a thin string.

If I say, whatever it is, is wrong...

...If I love, is wrong too!

Not well received, and perhaps,
I have come to think myself that it might be because of my race.


Some people have told me:

"Just forget about it all"


But a voice inside me:

"What is it to love until pain feels no more?
What is it to love until pain feels no more but only love?"


No saying is on me.

Are you going to spread your wings?

What have you been praying for?

What do you want?

Are you afraid of loving me?




9 more months,
after that,

life without heavy shoes and full of love.