Thursday, 20 August 2009

Amor Omnia Vincit



The fellowship of the fingers,

the greeting of the lips,

the diving of the eyes...


the walk of the smiles and joys,

the light of the hopes and prayers,

the closeness of the thoughts and feelings...


the writing of the memories,

the tickling of the whispers,

the kissing of the cheeks...


the dance of the hearts,

the sound of the breaths,

the dream of the dreams...


the warmth of the skins,

the lifetime of the loves...


What would you do for love?


I never thought of time.

It all happened naturally,
your love and my love,
it rooted and grew easy and fast.

My heart followed the confirmation
of a prayer for true love.

It also followed the desire to share my life with you
in an unconditional love.

And at the beginning it happened like this,
I would question myself if you were or you appeared.

The confirmation was clear to me,
you were,
and your love would shine
even when you would hide it.

You would stay in silence,
I would wonder if you needed a hug,
if I had done or said something wrong,
if you wanted me at your side, a prayer, a kiss,
or also my silence.

I learned little by little about you.

And yet,
our love kept growing fast,
profoundly rooting inside.

Your life became part of my life,
your joys and burdens,
the everyday thought, prayer,
and
reason to share all I had with you,
to give all my love to you.

You cried at my shoulder,
I asked for love,
for wisdom and love
to be able to love you forever.

Many a days of full love shared.

Many a days at your side,
It all happened naturally.

Your desires and my desires,
a new desire to live our desires.
Your past and my past,
a new desire for a new future.

And we always ended in each other's arms,
kissing each other with love,
resting in peace of a love shared...

...and even as we were falling at times,
or even as we fell,
we tried our best to seek for God,
to seek for the truth he would put inside us.

He is faithful to remain loving us.

And even a right or wrong past,
it marks an often remembered present,
and a hopeful, full in love future.

You said to me,
you should have seen your eyes,
you biting your lips,
I love you, I love you too.

I said to you,
you make me complete,
you and your special smell,
I love you, I love you too.

And God is faithful to make
all things
work for the good of his children.

I hope you got to know and felt
that I loved you so,
that you were my love,
and that I wanted to be your love.

God created love.

What would you do for love?

She said, just recently,
she does not want me for you,
that I am not the man meant for you.

He said, some time ago,
don't communicate with her in
any shape, way, or form, or else.

What would you do for love?

8 more months.

The hardest is to be conditioned,
to be framed as to how to love you.

That, because the very first prayer and desire
was to ever love you unconditionally.

And God has opened your eyes and my eyes.

Loving unconditionally
does not mean falling into the same mistakes.

Loving unconditionally means
loving regardless,
with love & grace loving in freedom,
loving without having to pay a price,
loving.

What would you do for love?

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.