I miss writing,
not nearly as much as I miss you.
Today, on a sunny day,
on my eight post,
and through my love for you,
I decided to share with you some words that have been
living
in the shape of thoughts and feelings deep in my inside.
I am here and you are there,
yet I feel as if we are both somewhere,
together.
I have not forgotten
your kisses, your hugs, your caress,
your beautiful eyes, your precious smile, your soft hands,
your respect, your kindness, your honesty, your openness,
but most of all,
I have not forgotten your love.
In 3 days, a special day will be.
But it is not about one day,
today I love you
as much as I will love you in 3 days,
I love you everyday.
If you don't come,
I'll know that you could not come,
I will try to understand you...
...I hope you still love me.
If I don't come,
know that I could not come,
I hope you will try to understand me...
...know that I still love you.
Mi amor,
I am waiting for you.
Mi amor,
I am praying for you.
Mi amor,
never has it been so hard to be away from you.
Mi amor,
I love you.
Mi amor,
I have discovered over and over that I love you.
Mi amor,
You are in my mind and heart every single day.
Mi amor,
I am now praying for the day,
the day that I hope God gives me as a gift to share with you,
the day that I hope dwells forever in the shape of love,
within the deepest and strongest of your love for me
within you,
the day of a silent type, commitment between us two,
the day that speaks the loudest to each other
about our love.
Right now,
I can only hope and have faith
that you truly love me.
Today,
I can only,
humbly,
and with all my love
share with you
that I need you.
Mi amor,
I am waiting for you,
there is nothing else I can do,
but to wait for you.
And is so hard to wait for you,
when I could just go for you;
but I'd rather wait for you,
and have God bring you to me,
as I pray to him for you to come,
and for you and I to love each other
and for you and I to live forever in love.
Can you put a price on love?
on our love?
I still remember you,
I still love you and will love you everyday!
And most importantly,
God's love,
it covers us!



