Monday, 3 August 2009

For You to Live in Love Only Love



I am so full of joy as we keep on going,

so full of life as we keep on loving,

so full of hope as we keep on trusting.


A huge NEW world is waiting for us with doors wide open,

it's a world that looks like:
(MAYBE those 3 countries and/or many more - where God leads us)

warmth, service, children, Kenya,
laughs, new food, new friends, Spain,
hammock time, smoothies, sunsets, Costa Rica...

...hugs, debriefing/praying time, beauty, trips, kisses, relationships, love, Home...

our home will be where our hearts live full of love!


I want for you to own a challenge,

do you want to?


You have everything with you,

you are not empty,

you are loved!


I step outside and walk,

I think of you,

I love you!


Our love is true!


I love you, only you!

I love you, I love you, I love you!