Sunday, 5 July 2009

The Same Growing Love



Each day,

as I keep on loving you,

without ever forgetting you,

and with thoughts of you, bigger than just dreams,

completely lost in the oceans of your love,

the words of my eyes will send all of my love to you.


Those 4 words I will recall:

God, home, hope, love...




I will say yes to you, I will always love you.


When was the last time that you were so loved?
When was the last time that I was so loved?

I will not think of and embrace the last time,
no last time is the time to think of the last and of time that lasts:


I want to wake up in a thought and feeling lost in a field of flowers!
I want to wake up in a hello with a smile that does not lack love!
I want to wake up with you at my side at the shore of the ocean!
I want to wake up with you at my side at the light of a sunset!


Credit gained through being a fearful one...

...perhaps even a coward who wants to love and loves to want to love.


But even when living within names and titles,
when living in a bureaucracy of love,
in a demanding love of appearance,
in a system that is self-protective,
in a love that sees the biggest mistakes of the world,


my eyes will be fixed in a love of hope that in hope will find your love!

And yet this love I will not handle in my own hands.

I will no longer orchestrate it.