Sunday, 19 July 2009

How is Your World?



I remember seeing her face,

the pain in her eyes,

the cry inside her for another minute to spend at his side,

but she could not revive him,

she was not able to enjoy him in life anymore.


Disfigurement all over his body...his face!
Rugged hands that reflected years of torture.

And I will not forget
his eyes.


Just a couple of days ago:

"Walk away Javi, just walk away from her"


Perhaps love is understood
when a life speaks through the last sentence,

when a life realizes that all is lost.


Is love's home in a world of "all is a loss"?

Yes, indeed!

TODAY AS IT IS FOR TOMORROW:

I conjecture that a life lived in love
will experience gain in the last sentence instead of loss -

for such a life has already experienced gain
through a life lived in true love.