Another dark blanket poses in the horizon.
The silence of your words
and the absence of your presence
become the sparkle of unending thoughts.
My hand tries its best to stop the swing of a sword,
my hand is hurt but holds the sword,
and does not let it go.
I battle with my prayers,
and try to learn to ask what to pray for.
And as I discover the infinite beauty of the dark blanket,
I also learn to hide my soul's sighing:
Who claims this love entirely?
Who does this love belong to?
Who lives and loves unconditionally for this love unconditional?
And I like it even when you are silent,
I hope to kiss the wind,
hoping that the wind will kiss you too.
My voice is not what now touches your ears,
and yet you are able to listen,
because my words I send them in the wind.
And with a world that I don't understand,
hoping for the sword to disappear,
and for my hand to hold your hand,
deep inside I think I carry the best plan to love you more,
but the love I have for you,
for best to best,
cannot be questioned,
and it also cannot be measured,
I truly love you!
And perhaps I love you
with a mind that does not think well,
with a heart that feels desperate,
with a soul that cries too much,
without a reason to understand why I love you so much,
but I know that I DO LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!



