Across the ocean,
at the light of trillions of stars,
through the wind blowing above rivers,
thinking of a later duet!
And many times people think it is not good for anything,
but it is the source of life to...

Me,
is it the best to be by myself?
It seems,
do I quit and give up?
Like a deep question,
why not just paint and sing alone?
And I think,
should I stop holding?
I should rest at peace,
what could be better?
Thought knocked the door,
and Why did not walk away?
...know:
16 No king is saved by the size of his army;
no warrior escapes by his great strength.
17 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance;
despite all its great strength it cannot save.
18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love...
(Psalm 33)



