Saturday, 11 July 2009

GIFT MADE TO LOVE.



To come back,

in hands that would lift us up,

the best lifetime friend said once to me that it would surmount all.




In many ways our words are good now, again and again to form their storytelling.


Find peace about the most beautiful love in closing your eyes,
and feel it inside,

but it is not in you without the hope of love,

the faith that never moves out.


Today I sat at the edge of a pond that was a mirror for trees,

I sat down at the spot where love overwhelmed two hearts,

at the same place where a question and a half way answer turned into
the most beautiful hello and goodbye of all.

And today I felt many days and nights at your side,

the sprinkling of water drops,

the morning of a day that turned into a drop in the deep blue ocean,
and in that morning, my arms in your arms.


I am not playing a game within any team,

or intending to smile for someone's face,

appearing to afford things with treasures that can't afford...


...I am just waiting for you,

and meanwhile I do,

I'll just pray to better wait for you.