... This rejected, unknown, wounded Jesus simply asked, "Do you love me, do you really love me?" He whose only concern had been to announce the unconditional love of God had only one question to ask, "Do you love me?" - Henri Nouwen
"Love Must Be Tough" -Title of a book by James Dobson... "In our love, God be lifted high." ...this man truly has a passion for couples and families.
I met Mr. Dobson in Arizona. He had a film going on close to the place where I was doing business with some big companies...he asked if I could be part of his film. Then when I showed up to the place where they were shooting, he approached me, joyfully met me, and tried to get to know as much as he could from my background... Later on, during one of the 10-15 min. shooting break, he asked me one question: why are you here?... At the moment I must have answered... I cannot recall what I answered, but later on I remember myself deeply thinking about his question.
Love...loving is not always easy...yet love is the absolute priority.
-Beth Moore "Love is very exposed, and in some ways it is what we're most afraid of... By being called to love, we risk rejection..."
Now, as I have been going through memories, embraces I received...my friend's laugh, his deep sight, moments we shared...
...as I think of the past...broken friendships...the future...big waves on the radar...this question asked by Mr. Dobson came back to my mind.
WHY AM I HERE?...
I feel like writing later...




