Yesterday I was told that my dear friend died. He died...to gain!
There is a message for you...
LIVE, LEARN, LOVE!
Javi- Cry out to your Abba Father. Trust him alone!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3lPdtqgouCc
(Forever, by Michael W. Smith)
“En cuanto a Dios, su camino es perfecto; acrisolada es la palabra del Señor.
El es escudo a todos los que a El se acogen. Pues, ¿quién es Dios fuera del Señor?
¿Y quién es roca? Sino sólo nuestro Dios.”
'After the earthquake there was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire there was the sound of a gentle whisper...' 'Be still and know that I am God'...'We brought nothing with us when we came into the world , and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough...let us be content' ... ... 'Don't store up treasures here on earth where moths eat them and rust destroys them' ... 'In quietness and confidence shall be your strength' 'Make it your goal to live a quiet life' ...'Lay aside every hindrance' ... 'Be content with what you have, for he has said, 'Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you' ...
LIVE, LEARN, AND LOVE!



