Inside my mind, the thought of assurance found a place where to build up a tent.
Is it real? Or is it just imitation?

Several methods allow one to figure out whether or not a diamond is authentic.
My favorite method is called (at least that is how I like to name it): The Hammer.
I identify myself with hammers. A great part of my childhood...I learned how to use many tools as I would work at the side of my father, helping him with little tasks, nailing here and there, cleaning up the mess...I got to be a boy who learned about carpentry, car motors, construction...I not only played with mud and got myself all dirty, but also played with big tools. Cutting wood; I would eagerly await to hear my dad say: "Javi, I need you to cut this piece for me", especially if it involved using the electric saw.
Now, when having to use the hammer, I would feel powerful, with authority, brave, I would feel like a big boy. A hammer inside my hands would wake up the feeling of having control over the task to perform.
Even if hammers vary in shape and size, its purpose of existence is what really defines them, and not the particular form or its bigness or dimension.
The hammer method is very simple:
Take your "diamond" into a hard surface. Let it be...HIT IT with the hammer.
If the diamond falls apart into pieces you just discovered that what you thought was a diamond is simply now a bunch of shattered glass.
However, if your diamond resists the hit of your hammer, then you are privileged of having with you what truly would be an AUTHENTIC DIAMOND.
I am not sure if I am ready to be hit with a hammer myself.
Would the instance of hitting me at once reveal authenticity? Am I truly an authentic guy?
Am I truly a genuine child of God, who strives, resists, perseveres, and loves?
Honestly, I am not sure if I am ready to be hit with a hammer yet.



