She: "The wind, the wind!
Now, let's do it! It is the perfect wind!"
He: "Pull the string! Let's run!
Let more string go! Excellent!

Suddenly the wind howls,
the clouds look like little marshmallows.
Birds chirp and pass by,
the leaves in the ground take flight in the waves of the wind.
The joyful wind, the wind,
like a wild horse galloping, the wind!
The wind!
You are here, I am there!
We run together,
only the wind connects our strings!
I want the wind to whisper to your ear...
to bring to you a colorful butterfly.
The wind!
I can smell you.
I love you!
I love you!
Our prayers,
lifted up to the Lord as a fragrant perfume!
My eyes look at the sky,
they capture the dance of the trees.
The wind,
a sweet melody!
I remember the taste of that mango,
the wind carries with it all those moments.
The Lord heard our voices,
the Lord moved the clouds and the trees!
...I want the wind ,
each time you see that colorful butterfly,
each time you close your eyes and feel it,
to bring my love to you!
Now, let's do it! It is the perfect wind!"
He: "Pull the string! Let's run!
Let more string go! Excellent!

Suddenly the wind howls,
the clouds look like little marshmallows.
Birds chirp and pass by,
the leaves in the ground take flight in the waves of the wind.
The joyful wind, the wind,
like a wild horse galloping, the wind!
The wind!
You are here, I am there!
We run together,
only the wind connects our strings!
I want the wind to whisper to your ear...
to bring to you a colorful butterfly.
The wind!
I can smell you.
I love you!
I love you!
Our prayers,
lifted up to the Lord as a fragrant perfume!
My eyes look at the sky,
they capture the dance of the trees.
The wind,
a sweet melody!
I remember the taste of that mango,
the wind carries with it all those moments.
The Lord heard our voices,
the Lord moved the clouds and the trees!
...I want the wind ,
each time you see that colorful butterfly,
each time you close your eyes and feel it,
to bring my love to you!



