That mirror all blurred,
my dimmed eyes,
breath coming out of my mouth,
hope, hope, and hope, my ardent desire,
vapor condensed to particles of water,
that mirror all blurred,
hope,
the answer in knowing that by God's will is why I breathe.
The Lord equipped me to fight with a new shield and a new sword!
Hosanna!
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- Psalm 18. 1-2
What is the expectancy of my everyday?
7 years ago,
still today the road gets very steep,
hope, hope, and hope, my ardent desire...
God is faithful to answer, to quickly come to my rescue!
The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness,
according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.
To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
to the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd.
You save the humble
but bring low those whose eyes are haughty.
You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.
- Psalm 18. 24-29




