Am I allured by you?
Allured to this life experience?
Allured to this life experience?
Sometimes it is hard for me to know exactly what to give my attention to...but...the other day a dear friend of mine told me:
...If he is the one we are focusing on,
then sin will go away.
Let's not focus on sin,
on what we can or can't do.
Let's focus on God alone."
"I think we should focus everything on God,
we should get to know him......If he is the one we are focusing on,
then sin will go away.
Let's not focus on sin,
on what we can or can't do.
Let's focus on God alone."
My mind needs to be renewed and transformed by the power of God!
Yes, I think my friend is right about it,
the Lord will change and transform us as we get to know him more and more.
Yes, I think my friend is right about it,
the Lord will change and transform us as we get to know him more and more.
Hence, when we reach a new stage in life, we ought to know that the Lord will not bring us to this stage without having changed us completely.



