
I surfed through the pictures of my sister this afternoon. Two of her pictures made a big impact in my life, allowing me to delight in her photography skills and arousing my mind to deep glowing passionate thinking.
What is the position of the embryo?
Is this position a reflection of religion?
Do we approach things in life with an open mind?
How do we embrace pain?
Are we humble enough?
Do we see with our eyes?
Do we hear with our ears?
Do we reason?
What is obedience?
What notes are to be played in worship?
Is worship obedience?
or
Obedience worship?
How often are we bowed before our Creator?
What does it take to be like Daniel?
What is needed to be bowed in submission and profound adoring awed worship?

I see the need of being aware of...
It takes a battle of the soul...
...Faith in Jesus Christ will bring the reconciliation!
We are persuaded to disobedience by those "lovely" moments,
those charming seductions,
by all our small treasures,
through all possible weaknesses in us.
NO! Hold on.
I am tired.
The door needs to be opened!
I need to let some light enter
Please, make me beautiful once again.
Father, observe the deep ardent desires of my heart!
Open the door you want me to walk through.
Make my heart and mind demand the presence of your Spirit.
Renew me constantly.
Allow me to stop, breathe, admire, and adore you!
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil,
for you are with me...
...Destitute my sin...
...Reverse...
The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
Is this position a reflection of religion?
Do we approach things in life with an open mind?
How do we embrace pain?
Are we humble enough?
Do we see with our eyes?
Do we hear with our ears?
Do we reason?
What is obedience?
What notes are to be played in worship?
Is worship obedience?
or
Obedience worship?
How often are we bowed before our Creator?
What does it take to be like Daniel?
What is needed to be bowed in submission and profound adoring awed worship?

I see the need of being aware of...
It takes a battle of the soul...
...Faith in Jesus Christ will bring the reconciliation!
We are persuaded to disobedience by those "lovely" moments,
those charming seductions,
by all our small treasures,
through all possible weaknesses in us.
NO! Hold on.
I am tired.
The door needs to be opened!
I need to let some light enter
Please, make me beautiful once again.
Father, observe the deep ardent desires of my heart!
Open the door you want me to walk through.
Make my heart and mind demand the presence of your Spirit.
Renew me constantly.
Allow me to stop, breathe, admire, and adore you!
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil,
for you are with me...
...Destitute my sin...
...Reverse...
The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not be in want.



