Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Diving Climbing Flying


If God holds me, what could possibly be falling?...

...Before nighttime, before I close my eyes, the thousands words, the drop of rain...

...Through the big glass I would see her taking off, the plane would start floating in the air; I will miss her. Through the big glass I would wait in expectancy, for the second time, she would again leave. The plane would float; I will miss her.



In the seat I find now myself. Through a smaller glass I can still look at her. Inside my heart...Quietly, no, no, not any more quietness...the roar of the motors interrupt the silence...inside my heart, I WILL MISS HER. Will she miss me?

Missing is not a feeling, the paradox does not lie in not having. Instead it is a state of being, not being whole. That is the agony.

You are not whole, you miss.




You can have someone at your side, as close as your lips can be when you have your mouth closed, yet you can miss this someone.

Let's give it a try again.

You can have this someone, that close...you give an embrace, yet your embrace does not get embraced. You love, yet love does not fly back to you. You miss this someone, at that point is when you miss this person. You are not whole and complete, you miss. Anguish. You miss.

My heart is not a stone.

Now, everything is still.

What if it is the end and I am scuba diving?
What if it is the end and I am sky diving?
What if it is the end and I am rock climbing?

If God holds the whole universe, what could possibly be falling?