
Three words might be it...
Two worlds collide, two images become siblings tonight.
One truth behind each and every single of the scenes.
I am inside this huge square box, trying to think how to forever hold the doors. Only open doors will hold the box at its place, at the top of the bottom, at the place where my eyes contemplate the horizon. In this box, illusion, passion, innocence, pure love, the feeling of feelings,...genuine tenderness, and even perhaps the beginning of an unending journey crosses my mind...inside this box, a world of ups and downs is displayed before me.
... I love you...
The box followed me. In it, hope, still remains. I am looking at the moon now. It really is different to look from the bottom instead of looking from the top. Is not looking simply looking? What makes two lives so different? Is not love one word? As I look at the moon, I realize that in front of me a whole one, two, three...seven-dimensional world, where the mission for my eyes to try to capture one determining point in space is impossible, is being again displayed before me.
...It is over...
Who is the one to blame? I need to walk and run on a WINDY and RAINY day. I need to submerge myself in the waves of a roaring ocean and roar back at the ocean, ROAR. I need to go downhill at full speed, 90 km/h, using no breaks, holding tight to the grip.
Should I hold the interest?
...I love you... It is over... ???
These three words, this box, the two worlds, this truth...is not yet defined. The reality is though, I am at the expectancy of, feeling trapped, inside a long rhapsody. Why are the notes only three? Sometimes, is not the truth that apparition helps the female lion stretch out her leg to make her killing strike? The behind the scenes truth is however,...I am right now in need to fly, like a wild goose.



