Tuesday, 18 March 2008

A Glimpse of Glory -- Underneath

Genessaret (Going Out Over 30,000 Fathoms of Water).

Genessaret is the title of one of the songs of a band of very dear friends of mine. The name of their band is: Anathallo

I love and enjoy listening to their songs, especially when it is live.



Yesterday, after having met with my boys, I went out on a walk. It was raining and the nature was covered with a light blanket of fog. For the very first time in my life... here in the United States, I experienced an overwhelming joy. I apologized with my Father for not having been deeply thankful to him. He is always good to me, always faithful. In the other hand, I am very greedy, selfish, inconsistent, and the list goes on. My face was lifted up to the sky. The drops falling over me were of a golden color. Spinning around, it was all a product of the overwhelming joy inside me.


At 11pm of Monday the 17th, 2008... through my ears I became a witness of horrible news. A sharp arrow penetrated my heart. While fighting at the front line, I found myself eating dust, swallowing blood, my bones weak and in pain...the arrow was aimed well, well enough, that it really broke its target in two and more pieces.

At 2am, I walked around the same place I did before. Two precious arms hugged me, a jewel in my most special treasure, the presence of someone who came to my rescue...he was there for me. God used his instrument, his prince, to bring comfort to a defendless, hopeless, injured warrior. As I walked, heavy tears fell from my eyes. The anger still runs through all my body... I feel numb, weak, even at some point guilty.

My two little roses...God, please take good care of them! Hear my prayer, oh God! Embrace and kiss my two princesses. Hold their hearts and souls in your hands. You know how much I want to be with them right now God. Have mercy over them, please! I beg you to provide, meet their needs Abba Father.

What is the length? How to measure the DEEP BLUE right now?
Is this a dream? NO, IT IS NOT!




Where can I reach love? what about forgiveness? Is grace somewhere close from me?

GOD, oh God, you alone God... God, God, God!

GOD