Sunday, 11 October 2009

A Life Lived





At my age of 44 I will glance back to the earlier,

and I will still envision in and through the unknown...


...I have a ring that almost sunk like the Titanic,
but it did not sink,

I still warm it with my breath, clear it, and make it shine.

My ring has wings to sore from a day forth,
and it was shaped to carry and hold love with it,
everywhere and every time,
love from both the giver and the holder.


A flower was a symbol, a gift,
a smile was a conscious and unconscious I enjoy you,
a hug was all my affection for you,

a kiss and all that came with a kiss was all my love for you.


They told me one time the story of a lady
whose husband crashed against a gasoline container truck.

He turned into ashes in seconds.

She wanted to have her husband back but she could not.
She wished she would have crashed with him
so that her pain would not exist,

but her children were the best gift her husband left to her,
and that was the best gift to keep on living,

it was the best gift that reminded her of their dream,
the dream she had dreamed many days with him,
the dream of raising their children in love

and this dream was all worth to live for.


A flower,
a smile,
a hug,
a kiss,

A LIFE LIVED.

A flower,
a smile,
a hug,
a kiss.