It was the inmost beautiful expression of love,
but not the only one beautiful within love expressed.
I see the warm families,
her smile,
her smile,
and her smile;
all of their families loving.
I think of the love I want to live:
the arms that pull you back in a warm hug as you are happy or sad,
the infinite potentiality to love regardless towards better love,
the eyes that even in the ugly can look at the most beautiful and see how beautiful you are,
the day, the night, the all at once life to love at all times and to love to be together!
I take a moment to observe the leaves swirl...
...could it be that in all of the coldness
I get pushed away to
desire:
"I don't want to cry,
I don't want to love this way"
I am afraid love lost its two partners,
and it became the clearance opportunity
for others to claim themselves as owners.
I am afraid love became contained
in:
confused, sad, melancholy,
uncertain, hurt, lonely, misunderstood,
and
it lost its simplicity to love.
I give up.



