Saturday, 24 October 2009

I Have and I Will




I stayed awake to watch you sleep.


Not so long ago you gave to me
one best moment of love.


Let me tell you about this moment:

The sunlight kissed your cheek,

you were still asleep.


I admired your beauty,
and caressed the lines of your beautiful face.

I thought to myself,
years from now I want to do the same,
remember the love I have with you,
and caress the lines of your beautiful face
once again.

You breathed in complete harmony.

The bright morning
carried memories of
listening to your heartbeat,
holding your hand,
and the gentle journey of my lips on your lips.


"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone"


You moved your hand.

I thought for a while that I was not dreaming,

yet I realized that dreaming with you
was now possible from a love alive within me,
for your love had made my love dream
the best dreams it could dream.

I kissed you at that moment.

You taught my lips how to kiss.

You taught them how to desire one more kiss from you.


You were sleeping.

I stayed awake,
I thought,
I felt,
I smiled,

I saw,
I envisioned,
I dreamed,

I stared at you,
I looked at your eyes,

How beautiful the woman I love!

I kissed you again...

...As long as I can breathe
I want to live in love with you.


I closed my eyes while at your side,
I wrapped my arms around you,
and a warm hug made me feel the softness of your skin.