Monday, 19 January 2009

Whistler



It was what I would look after
many times a day.

I would play with it for hours lONG

In my mind,
the warning conveyed
to my beloved dog,
the message transmitted
of wanting to spend time with it,
and
of wanting to better train it,

it would all come across by using
the one
best
signaling instrument.


Now,
for a moment,

Let's just imagine it
as a reversal process,
perhaps
one
I have chosen
to indulge myself in

and
one that brings forth
decadent pleasures.

But,
In my everyday existence,
through the learning experiences,

and into the interior
of my innermost character,
a love which is eager to grow,

the message transmitted
by the one who
brought me into existence

comes
in
and
with

generous disposition,
and
is one that signals
and reminds
and alerts
and is
love
in
itself.


I conceive
that
the

inspiration of confidence
and peace of mind
and
certainty in my heart
and peace of heart,

it leads to a quiet life,
to
a scene of no doubts or hesitations,

and
to

a love that loves
as
it
waits to love more deeply.