Have I loved?
Everything I look at,
live for,
search within,
envision as,
from afar or very near,
comes to the same
GRAPPLE,
inside the toughest battle,
in which the same question
prolongs the effort and the need for power
to win.
Parasympathetic to sympathetic.
"TAKE ME DEEPER IN LOVE"
-Above phrase from Waterfall, by Reuben Morgan
Have I loved?
I try to engage it fully
with my every thought,
every single word spoken,
through every chance I get
to change musical scale,
in every situation that is required
to dance.
It defeats my strength I get to think,
all of my knowledge;
at times
I feel my mind is affected with a momentary paralysis.
I swing back and forth,
give all I have,
wait on the battle field,
one that according to my spying dexterity lacks ending,
and face to face,
engaged in the same grapple,
I am led to the same question:
HAVE I LOVED?



