It feels lousy when you become fully aware of your faults.
They become vivid and real.
You can try to be the stopper...
What is the medium of exchange though?
I thought for a moment that it all would work out,
perhaps I conceived it working out too simply and in total
displacement.
This fluctuation, coming and going, the increasing and decreasing of value
the internal feeling and thought that my currency has depreciated;
I say: "where is the love, the esteem?"

My currency is already weaker, it is worth less than the USD
But also, recognizing my faults perhaps is the beginning of a good
start?
What is the form of payment accepted?
My anger blocks the currency,
it consumes me to the point of...
...it works both as noun and verb.
"I don't have time,
I am feeling tired,
I am sick,
I have to and I can only..."
I hold steadfast to the currency of blood.
It is the only currency that fatuus my anger,
it is the currency that allows me to forgive.
- No pre-set spending limit -
- No selling of agreements -
- No foreign authorized requests -
I think you can call it the
MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE OF LOVE



