Crucially Important: Make this a thesis-driven paper
Does it stay there?
I conjecture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGP8U5ri5uA
Why not take it to another level? -
Why not write a wholly question paper? -
Why not empty it from commas and semicolons? -
Why not use dashes instead of full stops? -
Why not turn a blank paper that speaks through its own nature? -
Why not speak it by yourself through a blank space? -
Why not use
What instead of The
Fact is that
Being creative is
U
N
I
K
U
E
Does it stay there?
I conjecture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGP8U5ri5uA
Why not take it to another level? -
Why not write a wholly question paper? -
Why not empty it from commas and semicolons? -
Why not use dashes instead of full stops? -
Why not turn a blank paper that speaks through its own nature? -
Why not speak it by yourself through a blank space? -
Why not use
What instead of The
Fact is that
Being creative is
U
N
I
K
U
E



