Monday, 6 October 2008

Stinging Space


Clack!

Clack Clack!

Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack!

ClackClack

Clack Clack

Clack!


And I wake,

And I am tired,

And I feel the same today as yesterday,

Never mind!




I see through the glass,

and I hide,

the thought,

I am afraid,

in the shade,

I no longer want to see,


I used to leave the door open,

long ago,

from inside to outside,

my dirty hands,

it was fun to play in the grass.


Now,

the knowledge of the burden,

the extraordinary of...



boom

clap clap

boom boom boom

clap clap...clap

boom...boom...boom boomboom

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

boom boomboom boom

boom boom boom boom




Peel away,

take the scars to the unknown,

in the eyes of the innocence,

bring me to see the beauty of flowers,

to wake up with no expectancy,

to play with muddy water,

to count the stars,

the feeling of guilt, paint it red in your blood!