Thursday, 23 October 2008

People Sleeping


Ideas are cheap.

Actions are expensive.


Love pays the whole cost.


I remember the story of a little girl.

I read this story once.
The story goes somewhat like this:


The little girl,

she loved her dad.

Her dad asked her one day,

"Do you want to make an agreement with me?"


The little girl agreed to make the agreement,

she was happy about making her dad happy.

Her dad,

he asked her to stay away and out of his office,


he asked her to play outside,

to play while he would work.


The little girl agreed to do so.


One day,


the dad heard,

he heard her daughter being outside his office door,

it was still during his working hours,

he heard her,

he heard her.




Time and time went by.


The little girl's dad finally came out of his office,

he came out when the sun had set,

he came out when work had been completed.

He asked her daughter:

"Have you been sitting here,
sitting outside my office for a good while?"

"What happened to you,
why do you have a sad face?"

The little girl answered:

"Dad,
a bee stung me."

"I did not want to break our agreement,
so I was waiting for you,
waiting until you would finish your work."