Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Peaceful Breath

Blisters on my feet.
Pain in my legs,
tightened muscles...
my whole body longing for rest.


Tales filled with allusions. Lessons that play with logic. Discussions inflicted with pleasure and delight. Metaphors carrying out proposes.



BECAUSE I (the I AM) SAY SO!


What are then the real-life matters?
What changes people’s lives?

What has become popular
(sadly) is what makes us go for the unkown adventures...??????

Sore muscles.
Pain and distress.

I am learning to yield control.
I thought I had learned that so many times already.
I forgot that if I take control and demand the tools to fix myself, then I have forgotten who my King is.

Hence, despite all the causes of pain in my life,
I WILL KEEP ON YIELDING CONTROL TO MY LORD.
I WILL FOCUS ON GETTING TO KNOW MY SAVIOR.
I WILL PRAY THAT I LEARN TO WORSHIP MY GOD ALONE.


I stand on my legs. Sure I do.
However, I go about to lie down on my bed...
"...search for your heart and be silent"


- Wonderful waves that crash and wash the ocean!

Ha. I sure long for my blisters to heal! -