Thursday, 14 August 2008

Mysterious Skies



So it is.
I can see the effect.
I can stare at the sky and collide with its beauty.
It feels as if the sky comes down near me,
waiting for it...meanwhile I fix this sweet thought and ardent desire,
the precious thought of running through the breeze of its unending tide.






The bright sun!
Look above.
It is like a free bird,
I see it as poetry...
the poem that a man in love writes to his beloved one,
a man who wants to catch it all from her,
who wants to love her until the end.





He transformed from a boy into a man,
she from a girl into a princess.

So it is.

The sky changed scenery,
it transformed from sunrise into sunset.

Divine glory!
Poetry!

I WANT TO RUN IN YOUR UNENDING TIDE,

FEEL YOUR BREEZE AND


LOVE YOU FOREVER!