Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Negligible though HOPEFUL



The drops falling...
The drops falling...it is raining!
The drops falling...I fall in love with the sound.
The drops falling...I see their reflection all over the place.
The drops falling...everyone runs to hide but I want to come out and play.
The drops falling...they break with all rules and paradigms, always inspiring to new things.
The drops falling...still, despite the years and knowledge, I find myself counting them.
The drops falling...my pupils are caught by beauty, my eyes get filled with hope.
The drops falling...I anticipate the powerful sound of thunders and trembles.
The drops falling...all the birds trying to agglomerate under the leaves.
The drops falling...I sometimes pray for those without a home.
The drops falling...who cares about what day is today!
The drops falling...I might feel like napping.
The drops falling...wash me clean.
The drops falling...delightful.
The drops falling...
The drops fall,
The drops!