I am born again!
Your love, the greatest of all.
In you my innocence!
You wash my heart.
Your love, the greatest of all.
In you my innocence!
You wash my heart.
I think I know you...you like to close your eyes, write, read, plan, hide, fly, listen...live your life!
Your hands shake, your feet are too quick, your mind flies too fast, you rush, you suffer of amnesia.
Your hands shake, your feet are too quick, your mind flies too fast, you rush, you suffer of amnesia.
At times, you do not resist, you live like an enemy of the cross of Christ.
I am born again!
Your love, the greatest of all.
In you my innocence!
You wash my heart.
You remember that you can hold fast, you can be pure and blameless, you can believe, you can do what's right, you can walk in the light, you can know the truth, you can love!
I am born again!
Your love, the greatest of all.
In you my innocence!
You wash my heart.
Sometimes you remember that in God you can walk until the end, the goal!
You remember that you can hold fast, you can be pure and blameless, you can believe, you can do what's right, you can walk in the light, you can know the truth, you can love!
You give me power through your name!
In you my life lays.
In you my life lays.



