God has blessed me with very, extremely,
precious friends.

It was tonight...I got words from a very dear friend: Sarah E. Holden
Her words were like the rain that refreshes God's nature,
the rain that brings life to his creation,
the rain that reminds me that God paints life...
It is he the one who has painted the colors of the butterflies.
God only knows how to paint a rainbow in the sky!
precious friends.

It was tonight...I got words from a very dear friend: Sarah E. Holden
Her words were like the rain that refreshes God's nature,
the rain that brings life to his creation,
the rain that reminds me that God paints life...
"Javi,...It is God who paints the colors of the flowers.
Good to hear from you, mi amigo!
I am so sorry to hear about your friend in guate;
I am sure that it must be a process of grief
that will take a lot of time.
I dont know if there are words to say,
but i will be thinking of you
and praying for you in your situation.
I have realized lately
how dependent we truly are on the Lord,
though we sometimes do not realize it.
Sometimes it takes tragedies,
or places where we go
therough the "dark night of the soul"
in order to come to a place
where we feel like we have no hope
only to realize what the hope is that we have--
Jesus Christ and His work on the cross.
I was struggling this semester
with really questioning God
and finding it difficult to believe,
trying to cling to belief,
but having to cry out for help.
I am thankful
that the Lord has brought me out of that place
and I trust
that He will do the same for you..."
It is he the one who has painted the colors of the butterflies.
God only knows how to paint a rainbow in the sky!




