Thursday, 1 May 2008

2 + 2 = 3

At the end of the crazy downhill experience I take a deep breath, close my eyes, flex my hands, get down from my bike, and turn my head to the mountain behind me, to the paths I have conquered at full speed (50, 60, 70, 80... Km/h)... it does not make sense, how did I make it in that curve, through all those rocks, flying while jumping obstacles, how?
Time is your best friend, but also your enemy, when going downhill at full speed. You want to be precise, take your time, and do things step by step. However, you also want to do things in full confidence, without hesitating. No space for hesitation should ever be in your mind.

Here I go + Hesitation = Extreme Fall

Here I go + Trust & Confidence = Extreme Achievement




One more class, two more exams, and a big packing process is what I have pending.

Soon, Lord willing, I will be able to scuba dive, read my Bible while laying in a hammock, mountain bike, drive across countries, run at the side of the ocean, fight huge waves, hug homeless kids and youth, hang out with prisoners, go out for coffee with ex gang members, speed at a 170 - 200 Km/h, drive a manual car, race with my friends, admire my beloved lake, pray at the top of mountains, kiss and hug my sisters, sit down and have deep conversations with my mom, plan stuff with my dad, hike for hours and hours, visit poor people who live in simple, plastic, carton, metal, and wood houses, hiding in the mountains, eat pupusas, jocon, asados y desayunos tipicos, drink rosa de jamaica, pina colada, licuados, go to Antigua with my best friends, zipline, see dolphins, run under rain and thunderstorms, bargain, visit missionary friends, visit my sister at her workplace, take the dogs out,...

...aenigma, ainigmat!

This whole academic year is almost gone. Thank Lord for the strength, for the faith you have empowered me with. The last month or so in my life has been CRAZY; everything seemed to be going smooth, it appeared like I had exactly what I needed, I thought I was okay, comfortable...




...bang, God comes with the the test of faith!

I will forever remember the trees dancing on top of me, while being at their habitat, contemplating the nature, and lifting up my eyes to the sky.

I will forever remember friends in the faith, their listening, prayers, advice, hugs, the hope they shared with me, their challenging questions, confrontation, and priceless love!

The prize, the award!



EVERLASTING GLORY!