Wednesday, 17 March 2010

I Almost Died Today




Be not afraid.
I am alive.

All what winter brought...

...I still remember your face,
the voice of your eyes,
and your lines of delicate femininity.

She hit me hard.
I spun around several times.
My vehicle ended in the explosion of light.


I always believed,
when the wind sung today,
the thought of being at a secret garden with you,
swinging together,
stopping your swing and kissing you,
your love would not let me close my eyes
in the desire to give up.

I fought.
God fought for me.

You crossed my mind
more than it crossed
inside my mind to be alert to give my name,
to reconfirm my age,
and to provide my location.

Uninvited catastrophe.

You were close to me.
You were at my side.
You, the best guest,
visited me
in all the blood,
and in all the dreaming
of my past and present dreams.