Saturday, 13 March 2010

A Mind and Heart WITHOUT Understanding of Why No One Else Than You


Forgive me.
Forgive my childish and hopeful mind and heart
princess of the endless tale of love inside me.

It was first a second that changed my life,
then a minute and an hour of staring at your eyes......
now a life full of love springthat cannot answer to why.



Though winter,
summer will sleep in our bed.

Though stormy from sunrise,
a gentle sunset and loving kisses will caress our skins.

Though broken wings,
love love love will heal our hope......

Our boat will never depart during evenings
that make their nest in the sadness of time
and fill eyes with tears of solitude.



I will die at your side,
only you will keep living inside me,
and the writing of my thoughts,
the words of my love,
each of the times that I thought of what to write to you,
the phrases of my feelings for you expressed,
will fall short from a love that I want to give to you,
a love that changed the dimension of my history,
a love that enters in my life even in dreams
a living of life that I call love - love alive inside me for you.