Wednesday, 24 February 2010

The One Question for You




I might fly to Haiti to help build houses,


and to Costa Rica to wrap up the purchase of a business.




I might ride a bicycle to go buy formula and diapers for abandoned babies,


and drive an Audi A4 to meet with the CEO of an international firm.




I might take a couple of homeless kids with me to play soccer at the beach,


and the Chief Financial Officer out to lunch at a first class restaurant.




I might build a palace to shelter and feed kids that have lived at the garbage dump,


and the headquartes of the central office.



I will look back,
I will be able to see all the wasted time.
I will look back,
I will be able to see the lack of courage.
I will look back,
I will be able to see the fears and doubts within me.
I will look back someday...
...I will die.

Do you know that I love you?