Sunday, 28 February 2010

Love You Forever


Love for you resides in me.
And I am very human,
with no powers to get you a star.
But one thing I most desire within me,
to forever be by your side.
Forever forever,
I want to look at your eyes,
and learn to better embrace your heart.
Forever forever,
I want to sing you a song,
share with you my joy and love for you.
Forever forever,
I want to live with you.

I have found that all in me holds love for you.
In and through the best words the man created by God expressed:
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman',
for she was taken out of man."
so all within me has found
that forever I desire to live life with you
that forever forever,
I desire to love you.