Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Heavy Root



It is a feeling of extraordinary REFLEX.

Above the colorful foliage,
here,
it is here,
here you want to stay.

Even when it gets repeated,
today it feels as if never has happened
before,
and yesterday fades,
and today again is where life is found.


It is a feeling of an eternal enlightened time.




Above the vast fields,
the art of the craftsman,
the swing of hundreds of machetes.

The sunshine, like a mother,
the darkness of the skin like an obedient child.
The sweat,
the proof of no shadows,
constantly revealing strength,
hope held high.

All the elements reasoned slowly,
triggering a
fight for fast
action

"How about...are you going to join the symphony?"
"At the overture?"

"Arise!"
"Arise again!"
Above the cities,
above dreams of one,
above tears in the open,
above the umbrella's cover,
above the obsession for racing,
"ARISE!"

I find myself alive at this moment,

I meet the heat,

nothing in my heart denies,

through the wind at least,

my deepest sigh tracks the footprints to follow,

and I hope to loose myself,

I hope to find you,

and I hope to love for love itself,

and love with no required amount,

and always to find a way through,

paying attention to the tempo of the dance of the stem,

"others have arisen before me",

"ARISE!"