Thursday, 25 September 2008

You are...off...Cutting off...Said...


How can I express?




How can I UNDRESTADN?


Was it not all about
HONESTY & TRUST
?



I seem to only...
it is as if I can only count up to 3 or 4.

I try to think about the seasons instead.
See...4 are the seasons.
4 are the months of heat,
4 are the months of cold.

Exactly!
what is up with this -in between- time?
what is, anyways, the -intermediate- time?

I am getting too far off.
If I go back..

...What I was trying to say is:


Why hide the truth?

Why break with an immaculate communication?

Why step over a spotless and clean safe table?


If I could go back in time,

the reality is though,

I CANNOT;

honestly, IT MAKES ME SAD!...

...I am talking about the:

..."I can...ot hear...ou wel...
...sorr...eeh...I was thinkin..."

FATHER!

((((((((((FATHER)))))))))

Please be you
the ONE
who restores the communication.