Saturday, 23 January 2010

Against the Wind, Together, Against the Tide



A second went away,
and I could not get it back.

I thought about the best of everything.

Some loving words,
beginnings and ends with smiles,
the excuses to find another moment,
laughs of highs and lows,
the hugs of a warm and cold night.

I saw and felt the beauty in you,
and danced with the dreaming within the music.

A moment of you in my mind.
When you get lost in my arms,
when your hand touches my chest, neck, or shoulder,
when your breath gently warms up my body,
when your fingers endlessly converse with my fingers,
when your heart sets a record on my feelings,
when your eyes deliver to my eyes a love letter

It could be a dream.
It could be life.

Will you hold my hand?
Will you share a kiss with me?