Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Never to Cease Loving You, nor to Let Your Love Pass as an Assumption




The sky was colored uniquely this evening,

its beauty embraced the horizon.


Years ago, whilst the sun appealed to the night and its moon,
I delighted at the crashing of the ocean waves,
and enjoyed the most I could the golden breeze.

My mind went on a walk journey.


At that moment I asked myself the question:
Whom will I love?

The steel in my heart got broken,
I felt a beautiful and gentle wind touching my skin,
my arms in excitement got goose bumps;

without knowing who you were I was thinking and feeling:

You, I love you so!


Today I looked in all directions,
thinking about the directions you spoke of about love,
wondering where the beauty of that thought and feeling
lived years ago rested at the time.

I found my eyes traveling under lines and curves of colors...
...adorning a sky bigger than my own smile.

I love you - I will travel alone if I have to - I will wait for you.


Never to waste my life to love you,
nor to refuse to receive your love - be loved by you,
nor to be without hope,
nor, while I live, to lose the opportunity to love you.

Never, as if I were to die, or to live the last minute of my life,
to be afraid to love you.


While I do breathe,

I will live so to love you so.


While I live,

I will love you
as I shall wish I had done
when I come to the last minute of my life.


I will live,
I will not be afraid,
I will love you - now I know it is you the one I will love.

I love you.