Sunday, 28 June 2009

Secret Royal Garden


Without a number, without a paper,

with no code & no status,

but with a huge network,

my place can be here & anywhere else!



A friend of mine told me:

"You just reminded me of someone who one day shared this with me:

I was in front of a dark pit,
one that felt and seemed to not have an end.

At this pit I was at the verge, standing without balance.




All I could think and feel was that I would fall,

and I think I fell,

but this spiderweb caught me.

And I found out by God's grace:

as thin as this spiderweb seemed to be, it was unbreakable,

in this spiderweb my life got changed.

This spiderweb still holds me."




With this love I receive,

with this huge network,

all within me will rise,

I will still have the moon to fly!!!!,

from the first time
to the end of time,

FOREVER AND EVER!!!!