"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,
yet forfeits his soul?
Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul (Matthew 16. 26)?"

- A man once told me:
"You can express much through a letter..."
Unlike this man, another man told me:
"I'd rather prefer you to talk to me,
face to face,
and not have you hide behind your words written." -
I conjecture,
If we do not live our lives based on miraculous signs,
If we do not live our lives free from pain,
If we do not lives our lives behind our bodies,
If we do not live our lives standing silently,
If we do not live our lives in self-centeredness,
If we do not live our lives in heroic deeds,
If we do not live our lives achieving and gaining by EFFORT,
sin will not take hold of us,
time to sin will not exist,
grace will be our sovereign influence,
Christ will be our supreme master.
"But what about you?" he asked.
"Who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered,
"You are the Christ,
the Son of the living God
(Matthew 16.15, 16)."



