Days of rest have gone by. It is nice to be back at home.
A long trip, full of adventures, ups and downs, is in its final stage.
Through the trip and all the experiences I have lived at the side of my friends Kerri, Kari, and Shawn, I was able to grow in patience a lot. Certainly, one of my highlights was having the opportunity to delight in God through spending some time of solitude in front of the ocean, surrounded by beautiful beaches.
The scenery, listening to the waves crash, the smell of fresh coconut, feeling the sand filtering through my hands, and the taste of a cold banana smoothie...moments were recorded in my mind, ones that I will probably never forget.
Talking to my friend Shawn about important matters made me reflect and debrief, as much as I could, about the priceless relationship I have with my Creator.



